Saturday 25 February 2017 at 1:06 pm.
Used tags: artwork, eclipse_phase, gokl, rpg
Hokusai Tarnungshaut my neo-octopus player character
Hokusai, Bishop-Six and Billy Cable Jr in spacesuits
The original Fastball Express crew during their pre-Venus days
The covert, tiny Sheldon morph
Welcome to Parvati Aerostat on Venus
Montage as the team form Gamera Security on Venus
Main Street, Cloud Nine
DANAI/Ina and Hokusai posing for a selfie while sneaking into Yamaha-Pacifica
The Janet morph
Hokusai in the Slitheroid morph
Christoph de Beers of the Jovian Republic
The Gamera Security (GamSec) logo
Billy Cable piloting an ultralight
Karamojo Bell even has a pith helmet vacsuit
The six-in-one Flexbot that shredded Karamojo Bell into a bloody smear, but it's okay. His cortical stack survived intact
The Maiko Clarimonda in the Jorōgumo morph
Bye, Maiko Clarimonda, but it's okay. She'll be reinstated from a backup with no memory of having her head blown off
The GamSec team descends to the Lucifer aerostat. Check out Danai in the little Sheldon morph beside Hokusai
The team finally meet Mr. Snuggles the ursomorph of the Teddy Bear Roadside Picnic Company
Hokusai and Danai are resleeved in q-morphs
How is Thomas Bangalter alive on the surface of Venus without any pressure suit and speaking to the team in their mind?
The campaign banner
So many other occurences that I did not during various earlier gmaing sessions before I started writing the play reports, such as...
- Cable tumbling down Olympus Mons for two sessions -- at least
- the team breaking Hokusai out of a sushi bar
- driving with neo-chimpanzee trucker BJ the Bear
- that time Bishop was sleeved in the neo-corvid morph (a.k.a the "chicken suit") for a reconnaissance mission at the 2309 Mr. Spock asteroid habitat in the Belt which turned into a one-man battle scenario while the others watched remotely from their ship
- and that one time the team travelled to a protected section at the centre of Mars, discovered a Pandora Gate there and accidentally activated an alien device that gave the red planet a brand new magnetosphere.
Sadly, these happened before I began writing actual play reports in earnest here, so many a detail has been lost into dim memory, like tears in the acid rain. Good times, good times.