Brem has tagged me! So I guess to allow this meme to survive and spread out to masses I have to list out the 5 things that I believe the lot of you do not know about me.
So what are five things I think I should tell you people about?
1. My best friend Teik Sing and I once created a new alphabet based on Futhark runes – though at the time we didn’t know it was called Futhark. When we were studying with thousands of miles between us, we sent snail mails to each other written entirely in the runes.
2. Once upon a time you could chase me around the house with a balloon and I would run as if my life depended on it. Apparently there’s a name for it: globophobia.
3. There is an opaque plastic box in a drawer in my old room at my parents house. It used to house my collection of bits and pieces of… my own chicken pox shedding.
4. Between 1988 and 2002, I virtually did not use any computer except for the occasional use of the word processor. Suddenly after more than a decade I realised that my BASIC skills were just a shade over totally useless. And what the hell was this Windows thing?
5. I have 6 toes on the left feet. The last three are conjoined. They are, as I have come to learn, great ice-breakers when talking to strangers.
Here are 5 non-strangers that I have decided to pass along the meme to – in alphabetical order: