1. Are you happy/satisfied with your blog, with its content and look? Does your family know about your blog?
I am somewhat happy with my blog, but not really satisfied. I tried getting it to make me coffee at nights but it just sits there immobile in my computer. I might not be talking to it correctly.
Yes, our family knows about the blog. We tried to ensure all of our relatives know about and read it regularly, even the ones without any computer or internet connection. Unfortunately none of them liked me kidnapping some of them in the middle of the night for me to perform surgery to implant neural Wi-Fi datacommunication transceivers in their brain, so they could browse the blog whenever they’re in satellite range.
2. Do you feel embarrassed to let your friends know about your blog or you just consider it as a private thing?
A blog is a private thing. I make sure there are pants on the blog entry before posting. So, yes having friends read pantless blogs can be pretty embarrassing.
Oh, and once in a while I shave the blog.
3. Did blogs cause positive changes in your thoughts?
Yes it did. Now, not so much. Blogs emit certain radiations that cause a build up of positive changes in the brain. This usually led to me sitting on the couch smiling all day to the wall. Sometimes the wall smiles back, which can be pleasant.
4. Do you only open the blogs of those who comment on your blog or you love to go and discover more by yourself?
A blog can be a gateway to the blogging world via many blogging ways. A bloglink via the blogosphere, a rather different animal from the blogododecahedron mind you, could expose you to blogtiple blog entries which blogs your blog to blog a blog under a bloggified blogging blog.
5.What does visitors counter mean to you? Do you care about putting it in your blog?
I tried having a visitors counter once. It had a nice shiny surface and you could set your cup of coffee on it. Sometimes I charge my cellphone on the counter.
Then termites ate it.
6. Did you try to imagine your fellow bloggers and give them real pictures?
I made some photos of cabbages. Those photos are real pictures. No joke. But when I tried go to my fellow bloggers’ house to give the photos to them, they threw live screaming cats at me for some reason or other.
7. Admit. Do you think there is a real benefit for blogging?
I am loss for words trying to figure out what that word “admit” is trying to do there.
Nope. Still got nothing on “admit”.
8. Do you think that bloggers society is isolated from real world or interacts with events?
Hey, if we were out there interacting with events, changing the world for better or for worse… we would be on our computers blogging would we?
9. Does criticism annoy you or do you feel it’s a normal thing?
I’ll tell you what really annoys me.
The word “dongle”. God, that word sucks.
10. Do you fear some political blogs and avoid them?
I fear political blogs only when I’m driving from Sitiawan to Kuala Lumpur or vice versa. They can be pretty terrifying on the road. I try very hard to avoid them, but they keep swerving and emergency braking in front of me.
11. Did you get shocked by the arrest of some bloggers?
Oh yes. But remember, it’s not the voltage of the shock that kills you. It’s the amperage.
12. Did you think about what will happen to your blog after you die?
It will probably end up the same as all other blogs when their owners die.
It’ll become fishfood.
13. What do you like to hear? Whats the song you might like to put a link to in your blog?
The theme to Fraggle Rock sounds kinda good to me right now.