Over the years I drew pictures for the actual play reports of Eclipse Phase that I played with the GOKL crew, I have never collected all the artwork in a single post… until now.
Click on the images to expand them.
Hokusai Tarnungshaut my neo-octopus player character
Hokusai, Bishop Six and Billy Cable
The crew of the Fastball Special
Welcome to Parvati
Montage as the team form Gamera Security on Venus
Main Street, Cloud Nine
Hokusai the Slitheroid
Christoph de Beers
Gamera Security logo
Billy Cable flies an ultralight
Karamojo Bell even has a pith helmet vacsuit
The six-in-one flexbot
The Maiko Clarimonda in the Jorōgumo morph
Further down Venus. Check out Danai in the little Sheldon morph beside Hokusai
Mr. Snuggles the ursomorph of the Teddy Bear Roadside Picnic Company
Walking on Sacajawea Patera
How is Thomas Bangalter alive on the surface of Venus without any pressure suit and speaking to the team in their mind?
Clouds of the Morning Star
So many other occurrences that I did not during various earlier GMing sessions before I started writing the play reports, such as…
- Cable tumbling down Olympus Mons for two sessions — at least
- the team breaking Hokusai out of a sushi bar
- driving with neo-chimpanzee trucker BJ the Bear
- that time Bishop was sleeved in the neo-corvid morph (a.k.a the “chicken suit”) for a reconnaissance mission at the 2309 Mr. Spock asteroid habitat in the Belt which turned into a one-man battle scenario while the others watched remotely from their ship
- and that one time the team travelled to a protected section at the centre of Mars, discovered a Pandora Gate there and accidentally activated an alien device that gave the red planet a brand new magnetosphere.
Sadly, these happened before I began writing actual play reports in earnest here, so many a detail has been lost into dim memory, like tears in the acid rain. Good times, good times.