If you’re a rich person (with more than a couple of grand in cash handy at the bank, able to invest in businesses, buy houses and yachts and other assorted rich guy items), which among these three categories of the financially wealthy do you belong to?
- Getting rich is a means to an end, which is to help as many people as possible.
- Getting rich is a means to an end, which would be an uncontrollable sociopathic urge to hurt and leech more from people around you.
- Getting rich is THE end itself and you’ll do everything to get there, ensure your security to this end even if others around you get hurt.
Here are my messages to people of each of the above categories respectively:
- Keep up the good work.
- How are you breathing air outside of a Saturday morning cartoon?
- When the fecal biomatter hits the rotating impellers, I’ll be right there wearing my Schadenfreude’s A Bitch T-shirt.
Now back to your regularly scheduled programme.