Another meme arrives and since my fellow bloggenstein who happens to also be my sister has tagged me… Wait, are there any rules about tagging your fellow blogmate based in the same weblogsite? No matter. I shall give this meme a whatfor like it’s never been given a whatfor before.
A blog whatfor!
Four Jobs I’ve Had In My Life
- Piano Man – Quite a fun job. There was an old man sitting next to me making love to his tonic and gin, John at the bar, Paul the real estate novelist, Davy who’s still in the Navy, and not to mention the waitress and the businessman sharing a drink they call loneliness. The manager gives me a smile cause he knows they all come to see me to forget about life for a while.
- Starman – As A starman, what I did was I waited in the sky. I’d like to come and meet people, but I was afraid I’d blow their minds.
- Nowhere Man – The best part about being a nowhere man was I sat in my nowhere land, and then I’d make all my nowhere plans for nobody.
- Fool On The Hill – Nobody liked me when I was on this job. They all see I was just a fool. I never give anyone any answer, but I see the sun going down and the eyes in my head see the world spinning round.
Four Places I Have Lived
- Strawberry Fields Forever – When I lived here, always no sometimes think it’s me, but you know I know when it’s a dream. I think I know I mean “Yes,” but it’s all wrong. That is I think I disagree.
- Streets of London – You think you’re lonely? You think for you the sun don’t shine? Take my hand and I’ll lead you through here.
- House of the Rising Sun – This one I lived in a house in New Orleans.
- Suffragette City – There was this one mellow thighed chick that put my spine out of place.
Four Places I Have Been On Vacation
- Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band – It was absolutely wonderful to be there, it was certainly a thrill. They were such a lovely audience and we’d like to take them home with us.
- Walking in Memphis – Quite spooky when we saw the ghost of Elvis down Union Avenue and followed him up to the gates of Graceland and watching him pass right though.
- Yellow Submarine – I love the friends which I made on my vacation here., they were all aboard. Many more of them lived next door. And the band began to play… dun dun dun dun… dundundun – dundundun… dun dun dun dun, dun-dun, dun-dun…..
- Octopus’ Garden – This was the best undersea place I’ve been on vacation. We would shout and swim about the coral that lay beneath the waves.
Four Of My Favourite Food
- Soul Cages – I have a wager, the brave child spoke. The fisherman laughed though disturbed at the joke. You will drink what I drink but you must equal me. If a drink leaves me standing, a soul shall go free.
- Carry On Wayward Son – This is one of my favourite foods. There’ll be peace once you are done. After that I lay my weary head to rest and I do not cry no more.
- Alone Again Naturally – You can treat yourself and visit a nearby tower.
- Nights in White Satin – This kind of food you have to breathe deep the gathering gloom, and then you watch lights fade from every room. Bedsitter people look back and lament that another day’s useless energy spent. But in the end you have to watch out for the cold-hearted orb. It rules the night and removes the colours from our sight.
Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
- Dark Side of the Moon – The best part of this entire opus is when we see the great gig in the sky. The whole place is fantastic from front to back, but when the lunatic is on the grass and in the hall. The paper holds their folded faces to the floor and every day the paper boy brings more. But when the lunatic is in my head, then you’ll have to raise the blade, make the change, then you have to rearrange me ’til I’m sane. Maybe you’ll also have to lock the door and throw away the key, cause there’l be someone in my head… but it’s not me.
- Battle of Evermore – I would also like to have a picnic during this battle where the Queen of Light, she took her bow and slowly turned to go, and then the Prince of Peace embraced the gloom and walked the night alone. The best part of the picnic would be when we can see that the apples of the valley hold the seeds of happiness. We can also see that the ground is rich with tender care. We have to repay it and not forget.
- Perfect Day – Not anywhere in particular, but having a perfect day, just a perfect day… drink sangria (well probably not) in the park, and then when it gets dark, we’ll go home. That would be great. Also, just a perfect day… feed animals in the zoo; later a movie too… and then home. Problems all left alone.
- In The Year 2525 – this time and the subsequent time periods would also be a good place to be. Everything you think, do and say is usually in the pill you took today. Of course the the weird thing is you won’t need a husband, won’t need a wife and you pick your son and your daughter from the bottom of a long glass tube.
And Finally, Fantastic Four Friends for Tagging…
Those guys… over there. At the corner.